Date Posted: December 17, 2021
Industry: Manufacturing & Logistics
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Work Hours: 1st shift – day
Pay Rate: $13 per hour
Perks: Starts Immediately
– Day Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
– Ability to comprehend and follow job safety guidelines
– Takes pride in following directions perfectly on load cards
– Able to lift parts from floor to operation level frequently
– Able to maintain forms as appropriate – Able to comprehend and perform proper gluing processes
– Able to use required gauges and measuring devices – Able to use load moving devices
– Able to identify nonconformities – Apply the correct barcode label to the outside of the carton.
– Inspect for obvious damage, color consistency, and alignment or any other material specifications and inspect parts for compliance to any other quality or workmanship standards
– Document necessary information – Keep workspace and equipment clean and well organized.
– Perform proper preventive maintenance as required on any equipment being used – Follow all safety guidelines and uses required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
– Identify nonconformities and follow nonconforming product procedures and be aware of disposition authority
– Implement process improvements
– Follow and support the Quality system
– Support our Environmental Management System (EMS)
– Able to write legibly
– Able to read and comprehend required documents
– Able to accomplish required math
– Minimum of 4 weeks on the job training.
*Drug Screen required