Date Posted: April 1, 2021
Industry: Manufacturing & Logistics
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Work Hours: 1st shift – day
Pay Rate: $13 per hour
Perks: Starts Immediately, Overtime Available, Training Available
Now hiring for individuals interested in learning a craft at a growing company in Ferdinand, Indiana. The frame assembly associate will help sub assemble frames for beautiful products in a timely fashion.
This 1st shift position starts immediately as a temp to permanent opportunity. Overtime may be available. All training and tools are provided.
Sub assemble frames, Square the frames by installing frame parts
Use of tools such as staple guns, Screwdrivers, Impact guns, Hammers, Pliers, Clamp, Etc.
Essential Job Functions:
– Repetitive reaching, pushing/pulling, and twisting
– Must be able to maintain a consistent work pace and excel in a fast-paced work environment
– Able to work scheduled hours on a regular basis, which could include overtime
– Adhere to quality standard s and safety practices as defined in the work instructions
– Able to stand for extended periods of time
– Possess a willingness to cross-train on other jobs as production dictates
– Lifting weight: 25 + lbs. frequent along with 60 lbs. team lifting
High school or equivalent education is preferred. Must be able to perform the essential job functions above.