We are currently seeking candidates for a Treating Operator, to start immediately.
– Complies with all plant administrative rules.
– Complies with all applicable operating procedures.
– Obeys the plant safety rule.
– Performs all required SH&E responsibilities.
– Checks work for quality assurance.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Comprehend and follow safe detailed work instructions.
– Perform duties required to operate Treating, Boiler, and Waste Water Plant.
– Must be knowledgeable of treating specifications. – Complete required paperwork.
– Complies with all SH&E regulations and corporate and plant SH&E policies and procedures.
– Promptly and properly reports all incidents, injuries, damages, spills and/or releases.
– Promptly reports and, if possible, corrects all unsafe acts and/or conditions.
– Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) required by the applicable PPE hazard assessments.
– Completes all SH&E inspections assigned by management.
– Performs required housekeeping activities.
– Works safely with and around hazardous materials and hazardous waste including flammable or combustible liquids and compressed gasses.
– Must verify drippage has ceased on the drip track area before ties are moved to the storage yard.
– Pass pre-employment drug screen.
– Demonstrates acceptable retention level for the required training elements.
– Have a working knowledge of all equipment and procedures.
– Must have either HS Diploma or GED – Must be able to start right away
***We offer a bonus program