Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Industry: Manufacturing & Logistics
Job Type: Temporary
Work Hours: 1st shift – day
Pay Rate: $12/hr
Perks: Starts Immediately
We are seeking a Manufacturing & Logistics Production worker who is a responsible, energetic individual to work during the 1st shift position. Must be able to start immediately.
– Assist in the assembly and/or fabrication of products per specifications.
– Set up and operated specified machinery.
– Read production orders to verify quality standards for quantities and labeling.
– Monitor machine operation and material availability.
– Verify that production parts and processes conform to applicable work instructions and quality standards.
– May also bag, box, and label elements.
– Apply a working knowledge of the IPF Division’s product line.
– Maintain a clean and safe work area.
– Follow 5S system.
– Other duties assigned.
– High School Diploma and/or equivalent.
– 2+ years of previous manufacturing experience.
– Ability to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 30lbs.
– Must adhere to all PPE requirements including safety glasses, gloves, and steel toe shoes.
– Must watch the safety video