Date Posted: April 1, 2021
Industry: Manufacturing & Logistics
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Work Hours: 3rd shift – night
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Perks: Starts Immediately
We’re currently seeking candidates for a Press Operator position that starts immediately.
– Check all safety switches on the press.
– Check masters for each mold for setting and proper MF.
– Start machine, load & unload tools for quality parts.
– Notify supervision of any problems or questions you may have.
– Reliever- Relieve scheduled presses.
– Ensure the regular press or operators have their essential tools to operate the machine.
– Daily production sheets filled out.
– Product inspection sheets filled out.
– Batch numbers on batch tickets filled out.
– Reject tub tickets filled out.
– Stock must be tagged.
– Set up Sheets.
– Spraying Molds.
– Keep the work area clean.
Multiple second shift positions are available working from afternoon to evenings. The position pay is based on experience.
Located in Dubois County.
– Must be able to speak English, read & write legible
– Must be able to start immediately.