Date Posted: September 15, 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Work Hours: 1st shift – day
Pay Rate: $45,000 - 60,000 year
Perks: Starts Immediately
– Responsible for maintaining workflow, records management, general business administration, accounting functions, financial reporting, and internal controls
– Supervise All Office Activities:
* Planning, organizing, and monitoring all office operations and procedures to achieve defined objectives
* Maintain cross-training of office staff.
* Assign projects as needed
* Provide support for Plant Manager as needed
* Must be a reliable resource for all admin team members
– Maintain Financial Data:
* Including AP, AR, Inventory, Sales, Production, Freight, and other accruals
* Maintain records of all capital expenditures
* Process month-end physical inventories as designated by Plant Manager
* Prepare JE’s for month-end reconciling items
* Coordinate month-end / year-end closing on a timely basis
* Financial reporting for your plant
* Monitor standards and report on variances for various labor groups, mobile equipment and energy.
* Process expense reports.
* Reconcile credit card statement.
* Must be able to trace inventory movement and analyze for accuracy.
* Responsible for coordinating quarterly physical inventory procedures
* Monitor petty cash expenses and monthly reconciliation
* Assist in preparation of the annual budget for your plant’s indirect manufacturing costs and
mobile equipment leases and expenditures
* Coordinate periodic audits and compile data as needed
– Maintain Administrative and Operational Data:
* Monitor ADP timekeeping for office personnel
* Maintain inventory of office supplies and printed materials
* Maintain calendar on SharePoint
* Monitor time for temporary workers and report monthly
* Maintain records for company vehicles and mobile equipment.
* Maintain contractor files including Certificate of Liability Insurance.
* Compile all office correspondence.
* Oversee preparation of events held at a location
* Monitor records retention schedule
* Participates and contributes to the company safety program
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or Bachelors in Accounting in lieu of experience
* Five years of work experience in accounting functions, reconciling general ledger, and preparation of the budget
* Five years of experience managing an accounting-related field
Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of FOB points, state sales tax laws and rates, EDI
* Microsoft Suite
* Critical Thinking