Date Posted: February 1, 2023
Industry: General Labor
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Work Hours: 2nd shift – afternoon/evening
Pay Rate: $21.40 per hour
Perks: Starts Immediately, Overtime Available, Training Available, Weekend Work
– Performs maintenance and repairs on plant machinery, recognizes that the objective is to keep the plant running at a highly proficient level, thus understanding that in most cases, repairs and maintenance are performed around production schedules.
– Perform all duties of Laborer positions as required.
– Repairs or performs maintenance on certain plant machinery.
– Must provide maintenance coverage for the plant 24/7 as needed.
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned including site cleanup.
– Assists in the maintenance of all, piping systems, hydraulics, pumps, and electrical systems, as required.
– Performs monthly inspections on cranes, hoists, fire extinguishers, and forklifts.
– Performs required construction modifications as required to include concrete, carpentry, and plumbing repairs.
– Capable of operating all machines, cranes, and rolling stock.
– Assist in troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical problems, diesel and gas engines.
– Performs all required SH&E responsibilities to include safety committees.
– Require Safety orientation to plant, material handling, and equipment.
– Experience maintaining an Industrial Plant needed.
– Confined Space Entry, Lockout/Tag-out Program.
– Require Operating certificate for equipment (independent or through company)
– High School Diploma, GED or OJT
– Drug Screen required
When will the job start?
Right Away, when the Right Person Comes