Date Posted: July 16, 2021
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Work Hours: 1st shift – day
Pay Rate: $45,000 - $65,000/year
Perks: Starts Immediately
– Accounting including Payroll, A/P, A/R, inventory, etc.,
– To perform routine clerical and administrative support.
– Implements administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitors administrative projects.
– Coordinate, organize, and perform general administrative duties to include typing, faxing, copying, answering telephones, and filing as needed.
– Gathers, sorts, and distributes incoming and outgoing mail within the department.
– Answers telephones, routes calls and/or takes messages.
– Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; calls for repairs.
– Maintain office supplies for the department; approves special office supply requests.
– Maintain department files and library including record retention program – includes shredding.
– Prepare and submit monthly forms, invoices, and check requests.
– Assures that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details.
– Provides backup support for all office team members.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
1 to 2 yrs related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-Must have 2 years accounting experience
-5 yrs of Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant experience supporting management staff in a professional corporate office environment.
– Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, & Outlook, SAP experience preferred.
Starts right away